Thursday, September 23, 2010

CrossFit

So I went to my first crossfit training session today. It was only an intro thing, but incredibly tough. I can see why people love it so much. You definitely feel like you have done the good deed of the day afterwards. So now I guess the plan is to do this 2-3 times a week instead of normal strength training, hopefully this will help build a stronger base for when the season begins next January. Speaking of base building, I definitely need to start looking into a off season program of some sorts. I will try getting back on track next week with the following ground rules: 2-3 runs with emphasis on short and intense, bike 1-2 times, swim 1-2 times and crossfit 2-3 times. We'll see how it goes next week.

Just to have some kind of recollection the WOD was:
1min - Burpees (absolutely hate those already)
2min - Roowing
3min - Kettlebell swings
4min - Air squats
5min - Jumping rope

So today after the workout I wasn't really that hungry so I decided to skip dinner and then just have something delicious later in the evening. So I cut two bananas into pieces and fried them in coconut oil, coconut flour and a little pure cocoa. Also I added a few drops of sweetener to sharpen the chocolate taste.



Very delicious and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment