Monday, January 31, 2011

Great week

So the first week of my new training is done and it has gone very well. I have to admit that I am actually pretty darn proud of myself, and I am really looking foreward to the next week. I have done 3 bike workouts, 4 runs and 2 swim workouts and all together is sums to:

- 2 hours of spin class
- 65 min on the hometrainer
- 40 km run
- 4700 meter swim

The weekend was pretty tough. I didn't go swimming on friday since the pool was closed because of a meet, so Saturday I had to do the home trainer workout and then go straight to the pool afterwards. This is where it was great to be accountable to someone other than myself, I was pretty stressed because I was having people over for dinner and needed to do all kinds of things before then, but since I had to log this workout I got up early and did the things I had to do. Had it been just me, myself and I the bed would probably have won that battle.

As for the eating part of things, that has not been so great. I have been able to stay on track most days but there has also been a few major cheat days. This week I have to be much better at planning my week so that I don't get home from training at 7 or 8 and then have to figure out what to eat - that should just be a done deal...

This week I will be doing 3 bike workouts, 4 runs and 3 swims, but that will hopefully go just as smoothly as this week did...

No comments:

Post a Comment