Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Happy New Year

So I'm not dead or anything, but December turned out to be rather stress full due to exams and work so didn't have the time to post. I spend my vacation in Cap Verde away from the snow in Denmark so I should be back with plenty of energy by now. Lets hope that is the case, and that I have not lost everyone due to my break.

Of course the resolution for the new year is to get back on track with the food, exercise, and the blog. So yesterday I went for a 15 km run and then finished the evening of by making coconut shrimp with honey dill carrots. I made the sauce for the shrimp on light coconut milk and then served it on top of "rice". This is definitely one of my new favourites and definitely one of the dishes I will be serving when I have friends over for dinner.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years and that you are ready for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment