Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hmmm lets give it another go...


So I have been absent for more than 6 months, so this blog definitely needs a round of CPR...
Well I didn't fall of the face of the earth, just fell into sort of a funk from a writing perspective...

So in order to get back on track a small update is in order... I have been on and of Paleo lately due to a new living situation. Yes I am living in the land of plenty at the moment, and am having a bit of a difficult time trying to stay away from two delightful gentlemen - Ben & Jerry... But I really need to move past this bad boy face in my life, and on to the healthy Boys next door... So in order to do that I have decided to do a 30 day whole 30 challenge, which among other things will mean starting to take pictures of my meals again. These 30 days I will take pictures of all my meals no matter how boring they might be...
As far as the triathlon goes, I got injured - no surprise there - but after a month of somewhat rest, and pretty decent eating, I was down 10 pounds and back on track, so what better to do than to decide to compete in a triathlon (in a bit of a blurred state...plenty of cosmos were to blame). I could have gone with the short distance, but a few of my guy friends were doing that, so had to do better... Anyhow long story short, I ended up doing the half ironman, even though I had not done as much training, as my OCD would have liked me to do. It was FANTASTIC, and I was so psyched afterwards, so despite no alcohol or other good excuses I went and signed up for the full next year... So now I need to get real about that as well...

So this is the challenge, no biggie right???

Anyhow, I am happy to be back, and I will do great...So I'll be back tomorrow with a bunch of pictures and a status update!!! Oh and someone send me this cartoon, and it made me laugh so hard, so Im sharing it with the world...


No comments:

Post a Comment