Thursday, October 27, 2011

Whole30 Day 2

So today was definitely not a great day, felt somewhat sick all day, which was hopefully just lack of sleep. But I survived, and hopefully tomorrow will be better. Anyhow I am way to tired to do a longer post so here are the meals for the day:

Lunch was a stir fry of two eggs, leftover danish meatballs, and roasted curried cauliflower topped with sliced almonds. I apologize for the general lousiness of the pictures on the blog posts, I am working on finding a decent camera instead of using my iphone.

After I got home from work I had a home made larabar, which I unfortunately didn't get a picture of, but I will definitely be making that again since it is so easy and way cheaper than the original one. I was hoping that the sugar from this would make me feel better but unfortunately that never happened.

Dinner was a big bowl of "clean out the fridge" chili, which is basically just my regular recipe for chili, mixed with whatever greens I need to get rid of.
Not a very inspirational day, but hey sometimes you have to eat to live and not live to eat... Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment