Sunday, October 03, 2010

Wraps

So today I needed to use the last of the riced cauliflower and since I have been eating a lot of pizza lately I figured it was time to try something new. So I made a mix of 3 eggs and 100g riced cauliflower and made 2 "pancakes" out of it. They were pretty thick but thin enough that I could make a normal wrap out of them adding a little ham, guacamole, salad and salsa. This tasted absolutely fantastic, so ended up making another batch to bring to work tomorrow (had to rice a new cauliflower head so now I'm pretty much back where I started). I was planning on making a taco salad for dinner tomorrow evening, so I just prepared the meat today and used it in the wraps as well. This also makes the preparation almost zero when I get back from CrossFit tomorrow night.



Today is the first day of feeling good again after having been sick with a sore throat and fever that last week or so. So to celebrate this I went for a small run in the evening. It was only 6km of easy running since I didn't want to push it, but definitely great to get the body moving. Hopefully I'll be back on top of the world in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment