Friday, July 23, 2010

Fridays results

So this is definitely going to be the last post today, but I figured I should post how the day had gone.

Breakfast: Omelet Muffin (picture at a later time)
Snack: Pear + plum
Lunch: Spicy tuna salad with Chinese style broccoli (picture below)
Excercise: Run 11km
Snack: Banana + chicken lunch meat
Dinner: At a friends - chicken plus a salad and then fruit for dessert with a little chocolate

This was my lunch at work today. Had made the salad Wednesday night and ate it for dinner yesterday and the lunch today. The broccoli are just mixed with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 tablespoons soya sauce, 2 minced garlic gloves, a few drops of fish sauce and a tablespoon of citrus juice. I often make a small batch of these and store them in the fridge for easy snacking since they are really great cold as well as hot. Wednesday night I also made 3 servings of the omelet muffin since they are great as a breakfast on the days that I'm in a hurry or have to train early and eat breakfast at work afterward.

Had a really tough run due to the heat, but even though I felt crappy and slow I still ran faster than I normally do. Don't know why but this is a tendency I have noticed a few times in hot weather.

So this was day 3 on this diet, and so far I really don't miss my carbs or sugar, normally this would be the day where I would give in and buy an ice cream since it would be all I could think about. Also my workouts are not suffering but I guess it might be to early to say anything about that. Lets see if tomorrow will bring suffering!

No comments:

Post a Comment